Eastern Cape Christmas Markets
Monday, 12th November 2018
Avoid the mall and do your festive shopping at these Eastern Cape Christmas markets.
Shake up some Christmas spirit in and around the streets of the Eastern Cape, because 'tis the season for some jolly and funky market trawling.
Whether you're looking to buy or snack, Christmas markets are the place to do both while also decking yourself out with the best of your worst Christmas sweaters!
Whip out your decor and festive swimsuits for a sunny Christmas and grab your family to join you look for that perfect holiday gift - and maybe a little something extra for yourself.
Whether you're looking for a quick city dash to a market for some hidden gem gifts or make a road trip to the more rugged landscapes of the Eastern Cape with some festive finds peppered in - the sunshine province will deliver.
Weave your way from Port Elizabeth to Grahamstown (newly renamed Makhanda) - you can be sure to find a festive nook to buy some cheeky last minute finds at these markets:
- Back to Earth Night Market - When: 7 November @ 17:00 - 20:00 | Where: Old Grey Sports Club, Port Elizabeth | Cost: Free Entry
- Christmas in the Park - When: 24 November @ 14:00 - 18:00 | Where: Gladys Road Park, Mount Pleasant, Port Elizabeth | Cost: Free Entry
- Christmas in the Home Gift Market - When: 29 November - 2 December @ 09:00 - 14:00 daily | Where: Walmer Park Shopping Centre, Port Elizabeth
- Avalon Craft & Country Market - When: 4 November, 2 December & 23 December @ 09:00 - 14:00 | Where: Avalon Market at Kidd's Beach, Kidd's Beach, East London | Cost: Free Entry
- The Fine & Fabs Gifts in the Garden - When: 18 November @ 11:00 - 15:00 | Where: The Vineyard Guest Lodge, Layitemeni, East London | Cost: Free Entry
- Carols with the cows - When: 1 December @ 18:00 - 20:30 | Where: Everyday People, Greenfields, East London | Cost: Free Entry
- Stutterheim Farmer's, Craft & Art Market - When: 1 December @ 09:00 - 14:00 | Where: Eagles Ridge, Stutterheim, East London | Cost: Free Entry
- Grahamstown (Makhanda) Christmas Market - When: 28 November - 1 December @ 10:00 - 19:00 (Wed - Fri) & 09:00 - 15:00 (Sat) | Where: Hoërskool PJ Olivier, Grahamstown (Makhanda) | Cost: Free Entry