Settlers' Rest Lodge
Last Updated: November 2017
Contact Chris Brink
Salem, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Longitude: 26.388468
- Latitude: -33.427583
- Self Catering
- Game Reserves & Lodges
- Farm Getaway
- Cycle Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Pet Friendly
About Settlers' Rest Lodge
Settlers' Rest can accommodate groups up to 10 people in their fully equipped 2 bedroomed main Lodge, as well as 3 individual chalets (bedroom and bathroom only).
Guests are welcome to embark on self-drive game and/or bird viewing around the farm. Enjoy walking or cycling, or merely relax in its tranquil surroundings.
Room / Unit Features
- En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
On Site Features
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking (off Street)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
Map and Directions to Settlers' Rest Lodge
- * Take the N2 towards Port Elizabeth for 25 km
- * Shortly after the entrance gates to Pumba Game Reserve Day centre, turn left onto a gravel road marked by a sign saying "Salem"
- * After 1 km turn left and go through a farm gate marked by a chevron sign.
- * Follow this road for another 2 km at which point the road forks.
- * Keep right and after another 1,5 km pass through another farm gate.
- * Continue on this road, keeping left past a workshop and water tanks till you get to Settlers' Rest Lodge.
- * PLEASE ENSURE ALL GATES ARE CLOSED SECURELY BEFORE CONTINUING YOUR JOURNEY