Henry The Eighteenth
Last Updated: January 2016
Contact Anne Dwyer
- 18 Henry Street, Grahamstown, South Africa
- Longitude: 26.523259
- Latitude: -33.3013959
- Bed And Breakfast
- Self Catering
About Henry The Eighteenth
Henry The Eighteenth is situated in a quiet suburb, 1km from the centre of town. Suitable for single guests or for groups of up to 12 people, Henry The Eighteenth offers affordable, friendly accommodation. The house is set in a large indigenous garden with lots of bird life.
There are four units
This unit has two large bedrooms, inter-leading or each with private access to the bathroom. There are self catering facilities in one of the bedrooms. This unit can accommodate four people,
This unit has two rooms inter-leading - a bedroom (with king/twin beds) and single bed, and lounge/kitchenette (with single bed). There is a bathroom en suite and private balcony. This unit can accommodate four people.
There are two garden apartments furnished with antique cottage furniture. Each is en-suite with self catering facilities. One apartment opens onto a small private garden with braai facility. As the apartments interlead, they can be hired together or singly. Each apartment can accommodate two guests.
There is secure off street parking.
Equipped for self catering, breakfast is offered on request.
Room / Unit Features
- Bar Fridge In Room
- Electric Blanket(s)
- En Suite Bathroom
- Fan In Room
- Heater In Room
- Internet Connection
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- Kitchenette (semi Equipped)
- Tea And Coffee In Room
- TV - DSTV
- WiFi Hotspot
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbeque Area
- Breakfast : Continental
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice In Summer
- Iron / Trouser Press Available
- Parking (off Street)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
Map and Directions to Henry The Eighteenth
From Port Elizabeth
- From the N2 take the Beaufort Street turnoff into Grahamstown
- At the first traffic light turn left into Somerset Street
- At the third stop street, turn right into African Street
- After 700m turn left into into Henry Street (just after the speed hump)
- At the stop street, cross Fitzroy Street and continue for 100m
- Henry the Eighteenth is on the right hand side.
- Take the second Grahamstown turnoff (Beaufort St) and follow the directions above.