Marketing Coordinator Wanted
Thursday, 5th November 2015
Makana Tourism Asssociation is a PBO tasked with promoting Grahamstown and environs and we are looking for a full-time, Marketing Coordinator.
Is this you?
- An enthusiastic and energetic Marketing professional with at least two years’ experience - ideally in the tourism industry - and a marketing degree.
- A motivated self-starter who gets on with the job. You’re able to work overtime when required and you have your own car!
- You love people and can talk to anyone.
- You are a social media whiz.
- Your excellent organising ability and your writing, editing, and computer skills are exactly what we need. You are a star with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint)!
Working with the Director you will be involved with event planning and execution, budgeting, generating content for our Newsletter and social media posts, CRM, and developing interesting and engaging routes and marketing collateral in order to increase tourism to our region.
Salary: CTC R8 000 to R11 500 depending on experience.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 1 March 2016.
NB. If you don't have the qualifications or the experience, please don't apply.
Makana Tourism reserves the right not to appoint a person to this position.