XXL Game Reserve (Pty) Ltd
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Contact Charne Crous
- 046 622 7723
- 076 073 1944
- 086 608 9734
- Police Station (Committees Drift), Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Self Catering
Fully catered R800pppn. Meals with venison include wine and malt in moderation.
Enquire about our self-catering options.
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About XXL Game Reserve (Pty) Ltd
6 Bedroomed house. Sleeps 12 3 bedrooms en-suite
6 chalets with twin bed accomodation en-suite. Separate dining area
6 tented camps with twin beds and en-suite. Separate dining area.
Room / Unit Features
- En Suite Bathroom
- Fan In Room
- International Plug Point
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- TV - DSTV
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbecue Area
- Breakfast : Continental
- Business Facilities E.g. Photo Copying
- Dinner (prior Arrangement)
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Conference Facilities
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Gay Friendly
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice In Summer
- Iron / Trouser Press Available
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (off Street)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
- Reception (24 Hours)
- Swimming Pool
- Picnic Baskets (by Arrangement)
Map and Directions to XXL Game Reserve (Pty) Ltd
From the N2 from Grahamstown, take the Fort Beaufort Road. Continue for 8km until you see a right turn to Committees Drift. Continue on the gravel road for 16km until you see a sign for XXL Game Reserve to the right. There is a recessed entrance with an electric gate and white wall with Glen Boyd Farm. Access code will be given on booking.