Settlers' Rest Lodge
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Contact Chris Brink
Salem, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Longitude: 26.388468
- Latitude: -33.427583
- Self Catering
- Game Reserves & Lodges
- Farm Getaway
- Cycle Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Pet Friendly
Call us today for our 2017 rack rates.
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Settlers' Rest Lodge
Settlers' Rest can accommodate groups up to 10 people in their fully equipped 2 bedroomed main Lodge, as well as 3 individual chalets (bedroom and bathroom only).
Guests are welcome to embark on self-drive game and/or bird viewing around the farm. Enjoy walking or cycling, or merely relax in its tranquil surroundings.
Room / Unit Features
- En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
On Site Features
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking (off Street)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
Map and Directions to Settlers' Rest Lodge
- * Take the N2 towards Port Elizabeth for 25 km
- * Shortly after the entrance gates to Pumba Game Reserve Day centre, turn left onto a gravel road marked by a sign saying "Salem"
- * After 1 km turn left and go through a farm gate marked by a chevron sign.
- * Follow this road for another 2 km at which point the road forks.
- * Keep right and after another 1,5 km pass through another farm gate.
- * Continue on this road, keeping left past a workshop and water tanks till you get to Settlers' Rest Lodge.
- * PLEASE ENSURE ALL GATES ARE CLOSED SECURELY BEFORE CONTINUING YOUR JOURNEY