Hotel Victoria Mews
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Contact Ana Zacharellis
- 8 New Street, Grahamstown, South Africa
- Longitude: 26.5250432
- Latitude: -33.3093486
- Guest House
- R630 (Single)
- R1 050 (Double/Twin)
- R890 (Double/Twin/Single Occupancy)
- R1 350 (Family unit)
- Please enquire
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Hotel Victoria Mews
The Hotel is situated in the “heart” of Grahamstown, within walking distance of Rhodes University, the High Court, Museums, Schools and businesses.
There are two restaurants on the complex. Gino’s Italian Restaurant, ”Grahamstown’s Favourite Pizza Place” and Henry Ate Restaurant which transports you back to another era.
We also have 5 star luxury apartments on the island of Crete, Greece.
The Victoria Mews Hotel has 15 fresh, simple and smartly decorated bedrooms – each with its own bathroom.
We have on-street parking with 24/7 security for the safety of your cars .
We want to make your stay a happy and comfortable one.
Room / Unit Features
- Fan In Room
- Hair Dryer In Room
- Heater In Room
- International Plug Point
- Internet Connection
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- Kitchenette (semi Equipped)
- No Smoking In Rooms
- Phone In Room
- Tea And Coffee In Room
- TV - DSTV
On Site Features
- Bar (fully Licensed)
- Braai / Barbecue
- Breakfast : Continental
- Business Facilities
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Conference Facilities
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice In Summer
- Iron / Trouser Press Available
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (off Street)
- Pets Not Allowed
- Reception (24 Hours)
- Safe Deposit Box (at Reception)
- Security (alarm System)
- Security (guard)
- Smoking (in Demarcated Areas)
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Assistance
- Transfers (others)
- Transfers (airport)
Map and Directions to Hotel Victoria Mews
GPS : 33° 18' 33.66" S / 26° 31' 30.16" E
From Port Elizabeth
- From the N2 take the "Beaufort Street" exit into Grahamstown (just past the 1820 Settlers turn off)
- At the first traffic light turn left into Somerset Street
- After 600m turn right into New Street
- After 400m the Hotel Victoria Mews is at number 8 on the right.
From East London
- From the N2 take the "Business Centre" exit into Grahamstown
- Follow George Street past the Shoprite shopping centre and turn left into Beaufort Street
- After 500m turn right into Hill Street
- After 600m turn left into New Street
- Hotel Victoria Mews is at number 8 on the left.